Tuesday, October 16, 2007

my initiation..?

it seems as though it is time for me to finally post something of this blog as i too live in this apartment. however at this late hour i really should be taking my shower and heading for bed.. what are distractions for? i admit that my blogs will not be as visually.. STIMULATING but i will try my very best to decorate it with fantastical vocabulary! (and exclaimation marks ^-^) it's been about 1.5 months since moving in, and we've certainly come a long way to making it a home.. we've become very religious about IKEA, although we devoted quite a bit of our attention to PROVIGO as well. we've both also become ridiculously concerned with the money we spend as our september bills were skY high!

anyway, i still don't know if i want to include my parents in the know that we are now housing 2 four-legged creatures which happen to be very ~cute~ and curious and playful! obviously i will receive a "WHAT?" and then a sigh and perhaps a short "you do whatever you want".. very loving and understanding parents, no? maybe i'm being a little harsh but i'm expecting the worst =)

ALAS! midterm season is here. and... it will not go away because it will simply blend it
s way into finals! and seeing how my last exam is happening on the last day of exams, i will be experiencing the montreal cold a little longer.. JOY!




anyways, the shower awaits.. and so does my 8:30 class.
tata for now!

1 comment:

T said...

mmmm, I just took a hot shower heh heh heh ^_^