Thursday, October 4, 2007

October! and thanksgiving...yes very original

"Can you see her dressed in gold? ..."

So it's the fourth of October. We've each had a midterm apiece and the loooong weekend is fast approaching. In fact, it feels as if the weekend is here already! But at any rate I have no idea what I'm doing posting about nothing this late on a Thursday night. or rather...this early on a Friday morning.

How 'bout a little update about my day?
I'm happy because I just bought soft red boxing gloves ^w^ rejoice!
What for? For this: http://www.savatekickboxing.ca/
Alas and alack, my reaction time needs a bit of elbow grease, but no worries, I'm allowed to be slow, I'm a beginner! And that will be my defense until I become a supa-kick-boxer!..........shall I tone down the geekiness knob? I think so.

a little bit about thanksgiving?
I'm not so sure... no turkey for us this year. But we will be trying out the recently opened restaurant 'FIREGRILL' right here on Stanley. Isn't that exciting!? It looks very expensive. Will post a review here later, that should be worth talking about.

and to spice this up a little, feast your eyes on these cute little o-bento (お弁当 a meal usually packed in a lacquered box or simply, a 'lunch box'. These are typically made for children and very often aesthetically appealing to entice them to eat eat eat and grow grow grow.)

the middle picture was yesterday's lunch (October 4th)

Mmmm mmm, the wholesome goodness of motherly love! The creator of these delicious little pictorials makes a new and tasty o-bento every day for her children. Makes me hungry! Specifically for sticky rice though....mmmm...sticky rice....

anyways, check it out!

http://www.e-obento.com/mainichi-Frame-set.htm

yes.
so ta-ta
my hair is dry now
I'm going to bed!
I can't remember who drew this.....but I like it....if you find out, give him/her credit.

GV

No comments: